Nickelodeon Kart Racers details slime mechanic
GameMill Entertainment has provided new details on Nickelodeon Kart Racers. Aside from playable characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, and more, there will also be 24 different tracks in the game.
Also revealed today is that the iconic Nickelodeon green slime, which debuted in 1979, is key on the race track. Here’s what fans can expected on that front:
Players will fill their slime bar by driving over the fluorescent green goo to activate speed boosts. Slime patches come in many shapes and sizes and do not come without risk; it is very slippery, so watch out! Other patches are so big, your kart will transform into a jet ski! If you’re lucky, you might just unlock a shortcut. Thanks to the slime valve and item boxes, you never know when your favorite Nickelodeon character might get slimed!
We also have the following rundown of features in Nickelodeon Kart Racers:
– Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats and MORE!!!
– Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school and more!
– Awesome Co-Op and Local Multi-Player for non-stop action the entire family will love!
– Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
– Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for TONS of FUN!
– Slime overload will have you turning you Karts into jet-ski racers!
Source: GameMill PR