OlliOlli World update out now (version 1.0.2), patch notes
Posted on March 16, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Private Division and Roll7 have issued a new 1.0.2 update for OlliOlli World. It includes a bunch of bug fixes as well as quality of life changes.
The full patch notes for the OlliOlli World version 1.0.2 update are as follows:
- Fix for display of placeholder UI and level blocker in Ironcast Deck Factory levels in Sketchside under rare conditions.
- Fix for incorrect Button icon for Manuals on Switch.
- Fix for League Score incorrectly satisfying Local Hero score and preventing item unlock.
- Fix for other players’ pre-customisation outfits being shown in-game.
- Various Challenge adjustments to remove incorrect values preventing intended completion in some levels.
- Fix for isolated issue where a new player in Leagues could be given the wrong level and show a mismatched Replay.
- Fix for Friend Leaderboards not refreshing new scores without leaving the level.
- Fix for ‘No checkpoint’ markers being occasionally overwritten if revisiting a level.
- Fix for Mastery count being incremented by one extra point incorrectly.
- Fix for issue that could occasionally ‘uncomplete’ previously completed levels under specific conditions.
- Removal of smashable floor in Landfill Mountain.
All players can download the new OlliOlli World version 1.0.2 update now. The game itself is currently up on the Switch eShop.