Otome dating sim C14 Dating heading to Switch next week
Posted on March 25, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Today, Ratalakia Games and Winter Wolves Games announced that they’re putting C14 Dating on Switch next week. The otome dating sim, which “combines archaeology, friendships and love,” will be available digitally on April 2.
We have the following overview and trailer for C14 Dating:
You play as Melissa Flores, a 3rd year anthropology student participating in a summer archaeological internship. The field school takes place in Belgium, over 5000 miles away from your native California!
Okay, it’s a little bit out of your comfort zone, and the fact you’ll be staying in an unfamiliar country for two months can be nerve-racking, but you couldn’t pass up such a learning opportunity!
You get to excavate at an authentic prehistoric site, which has uncovered Neanderthal remains in the past.
Maybe you’ll dig up some bones, or even unearth tools that were manufactured by early humans.
And of course, you might forge friendships and find romance during your stay…
– Play as Melissa, anthropology student abroad on a summer internship
– Romance Deandre, Hendrik, Kyler and Shoji
– Dating sim gameplay with optional archaeological minigames
– Beautiful manga artwork and original soundtrack
– Secret yuri romance option
– A different cast with some very unique characters!
C14 Dating will cost $19.99 / €19.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Ratalakia Games PR