Paranormal horror adventure game Hermitage: Strange Case Files heading to Switch this summer
Posted on July 7, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Giiku Games announced today that it is teaming up with Arrowiz on the developer’s paranormal horror adventure title Hermitage: Strange Case Files. Not only will it be localized for a worldwide release, but it’s also now confirmed for Switch. We’ll be seeing it on the console later this summer.
Here’s some information about Hermitage: Strange Case Files plus a trailer:
Investigate mysterious cases by taking on the role of a less than motivated bookshop owner, a former anthropology professor who for unknown reasons has never been seen outside of his bookstore.
With the help of a hacker genius on the run, a self-proclaimed detective and a short-tempered legal consultant, you must get to the bottom of a row of horrific incidents, bearing in mind the supernatural horrors that lurk within the pages of Hermitage’s Lovecraftian book collection.
– Experience a unique adventure…..with a popular visual novel style
– Collect clues……through dialogues, TV news, web forums, phone messages and emails
– Get leads……by talking to other characters and choosing an approach that fits the target’s personality
– Unlock character skills……and pass test trials at certain moments throughout the game
– Use the pinboard……to link and analyze characters and events
– View character backstories and skills……to help you along if you reach a dead end in during your investigations
– Confirm your suspicions……by matching your intel and assumptions to provide proof
– Decide which path your story will take……by unlocking various storylines through the choices you’ve made
Hermitage: Strange Case Files will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.
Source: Giiku Games