PowerA making a Waluigi controller for Switch
PowerA has a new Switch controller in the works as part of its Super Mario line. Next up is a Waluigi design, which features the character with a mostly purple aesthetic in the front and all yellow on the other side.
Here’s the full product description:
Play your favorite Nintendo Switch games like a pro with this officially Licensed PowerA enhanced wireless Controller featuring Waluigi design, motion controls and two mappable advanced gaming buttons. Can be used when Nintendo Switch is docked or undocked. Does not support HD rumble, IR, or amiibo NFC. Multiple variables affect battery life estimate.
– Wireless Controller with Bluetooth 5.0 Technology + rechargeable lithium-ion battery: up to 30 hours per charge
– Two mappable advanced gaming Buttons + Embedded anti-friction rings for smooth thumb stick control
– Superior ergonomics for hours of comfortable gaming + classic intuitive Nintendo button layout
– Low battery warning LED indicator + Includes 10ft (3M) USB-C charge cable
– Officially Licensed for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite + two-year limited warranty – visit PowerA.Com/support
We also have some extra photos:
According to Amazon, the Waluigi controller releases on June 4. Pre-orders are open here.
Nintendo Everything is a participant in the Amazon affiliate program. The website may receive a partial commission through orders placed with these retailers.