Puzzle-platformer Emma: Lost in Memories out on Switch next week
Posted on May 9, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
According to an eShop listing, JanduSoft will soon be publishing the puzzle-platformer Emma: Lost in Memories on Switch. The game, made by Sandbloom Studio, arrives on May 15.
Here’s an overview of Emma: Lost in Memories, along with a trailer:
The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
– One fast and simple mechanic: all the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
– The character runs automatically at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to react at the correct time.
– Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
– Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
– Single-screen levels which combine skill and ingenuity with planification and strategy.
– Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
– Delicate reflexion on memory loss.
Emma: Lost in Memories will cost $7.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Switch eShop