Puzzle platformer Ugly heading to Switch
Posted on June 15, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Team Ugly today revealed that Ugly is making its way to Switch. We’ll be seeing it by the end of 2023.
Ugly is a puzzle platformer set in a darkly twisted fairy-tale world. More information about it can be found in the following overview:
Ugly‘s innovative mirror mechanic lets you create a shadowy reflection of yourself that you can swap places with to solve challenging puzzles, topple towering bosses, and explore a wicked world where nothing is as it seems. Unravel the dark secrets of a tormented nobleman’s mind as you confront the traumas of the past and piece together a tragic narrative. It’ll take logic and skill alike to survive this perilous journey of self-reflection, but beware… sometimes the truth is ugly.
- Overcome enormous bosses and tricky puzzle rooms using an innovative mirror mechanic, delivering a satisfying mix of skill and strategy.
- A wide range of mind-bending puzzles, most of which can be solved in a variety of ways, offering a unique experience for each player.
- Each puzzle room provides fresh challenges and a new piece of the story. Solve them all to reveal the full picture, and unlock an alternate ending by overcoming the hidden puzzle rooms!
- Secrets, secrets, everywhere, from hidden rooms to hints about your tragic past… Do you dare to find them all?
- Experience a dark fairy tale brought to life with stunning art style, detailed animations, and plenty of interactable elements.
View a trailer for Ugly below.