Puzzle-solving fantasy adventure game Lonesome Village coming to Switch
Posted on September 21, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Ogre Pixel is currently in the middle of a Kickstarter campaign for Lonesome Village, a puzzle-solving fantasy adventure game. With its $20,000 funding goal having already been doubled, the project is secured for release on Switch.
Here’s some information about Lonesome Village as well as a trailer:
Lonesome Village is a cozy, quiet town struggling to rebuild after a strange calamity wiped out their homes.
Take the role of Wes the coyote and help bring this village back from the brink of destruction in a puzzle-filled life sim!
– Gorgeous, inviting art style – Lonesome Village is the perfect place to rest up after a long day adventuring.
– Discover a detailed and fascinating world full of mystery and adventure.
– Solve mind-bending puzzles to gain entry to and make your way up a mysterious magic tower, one dungeon at a time.
– Hang out and make friends with a variety of cute characters.
– Save villagers from a perilous stay in the tower and help bring them back home to Lonesome!
– Make Lonesome your home – earn land in the village and build and customize your house inside and out.
– Help Lonesome grow by working in your garden and fishing in the nearby lakes.
– Discover the gripping story of Lonesome’s origins and learn about Wes’s secret past.
Lonesome Village should launch in 2021. Access the game’s Kickstarter page here.