R.B.I. Baseball 20 launches March 17 – first details, screenshots
R.B.I. Baseball 20 was previously confirmed to be hitting sometime in March, though now we have an actual date. A listing on the eShop shows that the game is scheduled for March 17.
The same eShop listing offers up the first official details and screenshots. We have all of the information and images below.
Legends. Start. Here. Unleash greatness with your MLB crew in R.B.I. Baseball 20. R.B.I. 20 redefines arcade baseball action with major advancements & improvements.
– All-New Controls: Choose pitch types based on real pitcher data, power up to swing for the fences or play it safe for contact & streamlined base running controls
– Pitcher’s Perspective: Brand new broadcast-inspired Pitching Camera gives you a new perspective when delivering pitches
– Massive Player Model Improvements: Revamped hair & added more details including eye black, pine tar on helmets & dirt & grass stains after dives & slides
– More Authenticity: Improved stealing & pickoffs, revamped MLB ballparks, tailored cutscene animations & camera angles, better crowd behaviors & improved ball collision
– All Your Favorite Modes: Franchise, Exhibition & Home Run Derby
– Play As The Greats: 165+ MLB Legends & Legend Teams
– Weekly Updates: Up-to-date Rosters & Stats
– Groovy soundtrack: Songs from 20 artists
Pricing for R.B.I. Baseball 20 is set at $29.99. Physical and digital versions are both planned.
Source: Switch eShop