Remothered: Broken Porcelain update out now on Switch (version 1.0.2), patch notes
A new update has been released for the Switch version of Remothered: Broken Porcelain. The survival horror game has received improvements, adjustments, and plenty of fixes.
The full patch notes are as follows:
New Patches for Nintendo Switch Available as of 10/23! Fixes include:
New Steam Patch Available as of 10/17! Fixes include:
- Fixed some instances where characters appeared during cinematics who weren’t supposed to be there.
- Texture Quality is now always properly reflected in settings.
- Spamming the cover button will not make inputs be dropped.
- Fixed instances where Ashmann sometimes would not aggro on Jennifer correctly.
- Removed the ability to vault over the railing towards the end of the game.
- Jennifer will no longer become invincible if hit by multiple enemies on the same frame.
- You can no longer spam vault over and over.
- Added some sound effects.
- Some items could just disappear if you clicked the wrong button, they won’t do that any more.
- Game used to hang when trying to load corrupted data, but now it will not display the corrupted save at all.
New Steam Patch Available as of 10/16! Fixes include:
- Made it so that when a Stalker is actively pursuing you, most interactables like hiding spots, locked doors, drawers, etc cannot be interacted with. You can still pick up items and open doors, of course, but this should prevent you from accidentally opening a drawer and then being stabbed to death.
- Changed Ashmann’s behavior after the confrontation in his office so that he can no longer be backstabbed. This was causing confusion among players and the objective should be clearer now.
- Fixed more instances where the player could lose control of Jennifer.
- Enemies will no longer pull you out of a loophole and immediately throw you in a loop.
- Sometimes Elisa forgot how to open a door. She’ll remember now.
- Reduced colliders on the car in the garage to make shooting easier.
- Moved a really inconveniently placed chair in Ashmanns office to somewhere more out of the way.
- Some miscellaneous bug fixes.
New Steam Patch Available as of 10/15! Fixes include:
- Brazilian Portuguese is now available.
- The moth power will now bounce off of obstacles instead of becoming stuck. We will continue to fine-tune this behavior.
- Added a 1-second buffer to the start of cut scenes where they are unskippable, to prevent cinematics being skipped by accident.
- Several situations that resulted in the player no longer being able to control Jennifer or prevented progress have been resolved.
- Andrea will now remain knocked out after saving and reloading after acquiring her key.
- Fixed some cases where an enemy would become stuck on objects.
- Jennifer no longer has the ability to attack after she has been killed.
New Steam Patch Available as of 10/14! Fixes include:General changes
- Japanese language is now availableGameplay fine tuning
- Stalkers now attack with less frequency to give more chances to escape them
- Main character movement and collisions were fine-tuned to make exploration and escapes smoother
- Defeating Andrea now requires less attacks
- Stalkers now grab players less frequentlyBug fixes
- In various instances, some items were lost when reloading a saved game or checkpoint, among those Key Items and Moth Keys
- Young Ashmann could appear alongside Old Ashmann in specific scenes
- Sometimes throwing items would have no effect on enemies
- General bug fixes for graphical glitches and camera clippings for specific instances
- No icons were shown in certain tutorials
New Patch Now Available on Steam as of 10/13:
- Andrea will no longer become unresponsive after dying and respawning during a specific event.
- Fixed a softlock that involved Ashmann killing Jennifer before opening the door to the kitchen.
- Fixed some Untranslated text in the tutorial menu.
- Identified and resolved a bug where sometimes settings were not properly saved.
- Solved some audio inconsistencies in a few sequences.
- Character skins no longer light up in a strange way when close to fire.
- Made it so that subtitles no longer remain on screen when a sequence with subtitles is skipped.
- “Skip” button prompt for end credits appears “B” as opposed “A” through the rest of the game, fixed.
- Changed interaction boxes for furniture close to doors to not overlap the interactions.