RISE: Race The Future upcoming update detailed, multiplayer mode being considered
Posted on August 23, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
VD-Dev has announced that an update is on the way for RISE: Race The Future. It’s due out in September, and will add features such as HD Rumble, touchscreen support in handheld mode, and more.
Below are the full details:
– HD Rumble with sensitivity settings
– Stability setting for each vehicle with a range of 0% to 100%
– Steering sensitivity setting for each vehicle with a range of 0% to 100%
– Improved AI: vehicle avoidance and emergency breaking to limit collision from behind
– Touchscreen interface enabled in handheld mode
VD-Dev also says it is currently considering a multiplayer mode for its Switch racer.
A couple of screenshots showing the upcoming update can be found in the video below.