Rivals of Aether launches on Switch this summer
At the Genesis 7 tournament today, a new release window was provided for the Switch version of Rivals of Aether. The fighting title will launch on Switch this summer.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Rivals of Aether is an indie fighting game set in a world where warring civilizations summon the power of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. Choose a Rival to bring into the battlefield and manipulate the powers of the classical elements and animal movement. Praised for its competitive gameplay and intensive training tools, Rivals of Aether is the perfect entry to the Platform Fighter genre.
– Choose VERSUS MODE to duke it out in competitive 1v1 or 2v2 fights, or jump into a free-for-all.
– Play STORY MODE to learn the backstory behind each rival and begin to uncover the hidden mysteries of Aether.
– Dive into ABYSS MODE to see how many waves of shadowy fighters you can defeat and reach the leaderboards alone or with a friend. Customize your Abyss Mode builds and challenge your friends in ABYSS VERSUS.
– Take your skills online in ONLINE VERSUS! Play against your friends or test your skills in RANKED MODE to climb the leaderboard.
– Study TUTORIAL MODE to hone your skills from beginner to advanced lessons. Or boot up PRACTICE MODE to get your hands on all the frame data and hitbox visualizations.