RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures getting updated Deluxe version on Switch
Posted on June 22, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Atari announced today that it’s relaunching RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures on Switch with a new Deluxe version. A release window was not provided.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe will feature new content, including 80 additional rides and attractions and some new seasonally-themed rides. Atari is also updating the interface for use with console controllers, and there’ll be an improved coaster builder.
Here’s some additional information:
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe is a streamlined and approachable version of the decades-spanning amusement park builder that has taken the world by storm. Design parks, customize rides, configure attractions, and maintain gorgeous landscapes, all in the name of keeping guests entertained and happy. Three modes of gameplay that have been optimized for use with console controllers challenge you to unleash your creativity and flex your management skills. Players will also enjoy a host of improvements like a redesigned, streamlined user interface and dozens of other performance enhancements.
- Updated and optimized version of Atari’s best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures
- Three gameplay modes for variety and replayability: Sandbox, Adventure, and Scenarios
- Casual, approachable gameplay and simplified mechanics make it a treat for all ages
- Over 80 new rides and attractions, seven types of roller coasters, new customization options, and seasonally-themed rides bring the total to 200
- Customization terrain modifications with four separate environments including Alpine Mountains, Desert Canyons, Jungle Tropics, and Lunar Moonscape
- Use with modern console controllers has been fully optimized for a fluid and fun simulation experience
- Get ultra-detailed with landscaping options to design pathways, and flowerbeds, and add bushes, trees, foliage, and exciting water features throughout your park
- Unleash your inner artists with a robust color wheel to paint rides, coasters, shops, and restaurants, to make them stand out or color-coordinate your park
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures originally made it to Switch at the end of 2018.
Source: Atari PR