Sandbox survival adventure game Nira on the way to Switch
Posted on March 13, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Graffiti Games and Baseline Games are bringing the sandbox survival adventure game Nira to Switch, the two sides confirmed today. The project is currently in Early Access on Steam with a full release set for this summer, so it may arrive on Nintendo’s console around that time.
Here’s some information about Nira:
The Ultimate Survival Adventure Awaits
Welcome to a world filled with diverse islands to explore and mysteries to uncover. Set forth on your journey to survive this procedurally generated universe by crafting tools to construct a shelter, build transportation, farm food, catch a tasty meal and more. Forge weapons to protect yourself from the dangers at night, when an array of enemies come to shorten your time on the islands. Upgrade your character to improve your odds of survival and take on even bigger challenges in dungeons.
Unravel the story of a mysterious Totem
Befriend a peculiar Totem and take on the quests it gives. Offer items to gain experience and upgrade the Totem to unlock superior quests that grant even more experience. Make the Totem happy and become its best friend forever.
– Gather resources to craft tools, deadly weapons and armor sets
– Level up your skills to unlock new weapons and recipes
– Build a fortress to defend yourself from enemies
– Battle hordes of goblins and ogres
– Plant and grow crops
– Hunt for food and cook meals to heal
– Complete quests given by a mysterious Totem to level up your character
– Discover dungeons throughout the game that teleport you to another world where you have to fight waves of enemies
– Build vehicles
– Tame and ride animals
– Play solo or with a friend in local co-op
For a closer look at Nira, check out the trailer below.