Shikhondo – Soul Eater announced for Switch
Digerati has announced Shikhondo – Soul Eater for Switch. The bullet-hell shoot ’em up is coming to Switch this summer.
DeerFarm created Shikhondo – Soul Eater, which “features hypnotic barrage patterns, enemies inspired by Asian mythology, and stunning Oriental artwork.” Two-player local co-op is included.
Along with a digital release, Digerati is partnering with eastasiasoft on a physical version. Pre-orders will be available through Play-Asia starting June 28.
Continue on below for more information on Shikhondo – Soul Eater plus a trailer.
Shikhondo – Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ’em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
– Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
– Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
– Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
– Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
– Online leaderboards for high score glory
– Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology
– Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
Source: Digerati PR