Shoot ’em up game Waifu Uncovered arriving on Switch next week
Posted on July 7, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The shoot ’em up game Waifu Uncovered is making its way to Switch next week, publisher Eastasiasoft and developer One-Hand-Free-Studios have announced. Today’s press release mentions that you’ll be saving “beautiful maidens”, and you’ll “unlock more revealing content as you progress”, so it’s probably not something you’d want to play at work.
Here’s an overview of Waifu Uncovered, along with a trailer:
Eight beautiful maidens are under threat of alien attack. Their lives and the fate of the world now rest in your hands. In this simple yet rewarding shoot’em up, take command of multiple ship types, each balanced for a different play style, and blast away clothing that’s been deeply infected by a deadly virus. Evade and destroy enemies as they feverishly work against you, team up in multiplayer or bravely battle alone, save the girl of your dreams and perhaps even unlock a convenient one-finger mode.
– Meet 8 female characters presented in high-quality hand-drawn style.
– Undress your targets to save them from lethal infection!
– Select different ships focused on speed, power or add-ons.
– Take down enemies and bosses unique to each stage.
– Play solo or team up with a friend for cooperative action.
– Unlock more revealing content as you progress!
Waifu Uncovered launches for Switch on July 16 for $6.99 / €6.99. Pre-loading goes live on July 9.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR