Side-scrolling action platformer Queeny Army heading to Switch
Posted on January 11, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Today, publisher Eastasiasoft and developer Al-link announced Queeny Army for Switch. The side-scrolling action platformer is due out on January 18.
We have the following overview for Queeny Army:
Hardcore action adventure ensues as a team of young women escape an adoption house and wreak havoc against the corrupt enforcers who murdered their classmates and school director. Take the role of these dozen brave heroines, each with unique skills and exclusive weapon types, as they train under the armed forces’ former commander and prepare to overthrow the syndicate leader who’s seized control of the government.
Queeny Army is a side-scrolling action platformer set in the war-torn city of San Romero. As heroines fighting for vengeance and liberation, you’ll have to find new weaponry along the way and adapt quickly to mounting resistance as you jump, shoot and wall slide through 6 challenging stages presented in retro pixel art. It won’t be an easy battle, but multiple difficulty settings keep the experience accessible as your combat skills improve!
- Fight your way through 6 intense side-scrolling stages of precision platforming!
- Choose from 12 playable females, each with unique abilities and weapons.
- Start with basic weapons and pick up new ones with limited ammo as you progress!
- Adjust difficulty to suit your playstyle and skill level.
- Enjoy retro pixel art presentation reminiscent of 8-bit action classics.
Take a look at a trailer for Queeny Army below.
Queeny Army is planned for release on Switch as an eShop download.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR