Side-scrolling RPG Regions of Ruin announced for Switch
Posted on November 27, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Regions of Ruin, a well-received 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building elements, is on its way to Switch. JanduSoft, Vox-Games, and Poysky Production confirmed today that it will release on December 23.
Here’s an overview of Regions of Ruin, along with a trailer:
Regions of Ruin is a 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building where you are introduced to an open world that progressively challenges your hero and settlement the further you delve into the vast continent.
You will discover a foreboding land ravaged by hundreds of years of hardship. Where, kingdoms have risen and fallen, settlements have been laid to waste and overrun by warring groups, and great mysteries lay hidden and waiting to be unearthed – assuming you can defeat their jealous guardians.
Main Features include:
• Styled combat system with stats and levelling
• Skill tree to focus your fighting style
• Extensive loot and rare items to discover
• Forge your own equipment or smelt it for resources
• Open world exploration with a hand crafted environment, no randomized maps or levels, everything you see has been made with care
• Customised town building and expansion
• Rescue and recruit dwarves for your township (save them from extinction!)
• Send workers to harvest resources from explored regions
• Hire Mercenaries to help in battle
• Multitude of Quests and a main storyline
Regions of Ruin will cost $9.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: JanduSoft PR