Sinless out on Switch this week
Posted on January 20, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Sinless, a mashup of point-and-click and visual novel gameplay, was announced for Switch last month. Today, publisher Forever Entertainment confirmed that it will be dropping in just a few days – January 23 to be exact.
Here’s an overview of Sinless, along with a trailer:
Sinless is a unique combination of a classic point and click and a visual novel with many references and inspirations from classics of the genre, such as Snatcher, or Rise of the Dragon. Add to that custom, in-house designed lighting and parallax effects, along with a dedicated awesome Soundtrack and original storyline, we hope you will enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the Omni-Care sanctioned city. The world as we know it has come to an end and a New Order has taken over. Life is seemingly perfect, in an almost utopian society humans have to officially schedule their whole days in advance via “ports” – mandatory cybernetic implants. Large commercial entities who also happen to be port manufacturers have replaced governments and crime is practically non existent. You are the hero of this exciting cyberpunk tale, about to start a regular day, only for it to unfold in the most unexpected manner revealing the true nature of the multi-layered city.
– A unique story and lore: Remember that you are thrown into a world of specific rules, laws, customs, lingo, social segregation etc which you will learn and unravel in time along the way.
– Old school gameplay. Therefore many features or lore related backstories/explanations are not thrown in your face. Instead they are somewhere in the world.
– Hand crafted with love: animations, graphics,textures and other assets.
– A fitting and engaging dynamic Original Soundtrack by Roland Redwood, designed and tailored specifically for the game.
– Game Over: when we said “old school” experience we were dead serious. You will die…alot.
– Easter Eggs & references. Yup, we got that covered.
Sinless will cost $9.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Forever Entertainment PR