Skate City arrives on Switch in May
Posted on April 15, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Agens and Snowman have announced a final release date for their skating title Skate City. It will arrive for Switch on May 6, the two sides confirmed today.
Here’s an overview of Skate City, along with a trailer:
Skate City captures the heart and soul of street skating in an authentic light. Players will have the opportunity to explore three unique cities based off of real-world skate locations, including the streets of Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona. Set to original lo-fi beats, you can ride like a local through each city’s Challenge mode, or take it at your own pace with Endless Skate. Head to the skate shop to customize your player and unlock everything else available!
– Coast through three beautiful and iconic locations based off of real world skate spots in Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
– Hundreds of trick combinations, including flip tricks, grabs, grinds, spins, and manuals with our easy-to-use controls.
– Over one hundred challenges to complete. Or chill out and ride at your own pace with Endless Skate.
– Customize your skater by picking up a new deck, trucks, wheels, shoes, hats, glasses, clothes, or hairstyle. You can also change your skin tone while creating your skater.
– Capture and share your best runs with our in-game recording tools. You can zoom in, spin the camera and even slow down time to highlight your best tricks.
– Original soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
– Dreamy, beautiful, nostalgic art style.
Skate City will cost $14.99 on the Switch eShop. Fans can preorder the game for $9.99 starting on April 29. It will also be on sale for the first week after release.
Source: Agens PR