Spectrum landing on Switch this spring
Posted on February 21, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Digerati is working with 3D Avenue to release Spectrum on Switch. The game, a platformer set in an abstract world, features over 80 levels and leaderboards. Spectrum has an abstract world with vibrant colors and an ambient soundtrack.
Spectrum will be added to the Switch eShop this spring. Find some additional details and a trailer below.
About the game
Spectrum is a unique platform game set in a stunning abstract world. Jump, dive and find your flow to skilfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours. Stylish visuals combine with an atmospheric soundtrack to create an immersive experience of pure, zen-focus platforming.
– A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
– Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
– Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
– 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
– 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
– Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards
Source: Digerati PR