Spidersaurs gets July release date on Switch
WayForward just announced a final release date for Spidersaurs, its co-op run-‘n’-gun action game inspired by Saturday morning cartoons. Switch will be getting the title on July 14, 2022.
Spidersaurs was first confirmed for Switch back in March. Originally, it had a spring release window.
We have more information about Spidersaurs in the following overview:
Alert! Alert! The nightmarish dinosaur-spider hybrids known as Spidersaurs have run amok and only you (and a friend in co-op mode) can stop them! Created by InGest Corp to provide the meat and muscle that humanity needs to end world hunger, the Spidersaurs are now on the loose, leaving it to two former taste-testers – officer-in-training Adrian and punk-rocker Victoria – to use their awesome firepower to overcome six stages of ferocious run-‘n’-gun action. Blast through a sweltering jungle, an infested laboratory, the heart of a live volcano, and more! The tangy food source with a bite is biting back, but by grabbing power-ups, gaining new abilities, and obliterating everything in sight, you can send these mutant monstrosities back to the stone age.
• Intense, Saturday-morning-cartoon-style action for one or two players — complete with theme song and epic intro from Powerhouse Animation!
• Two distinct playable characters: punk rocker Victoria and officer-in-training Adrian!
• Unleash awesome firepower — everything from spread guns and lasers to detonating footballs and bass-heavy electronica! Twelve weapons in all!
• Explosive environments including volcanoes, jungles, laboratories, and more!
• A menagerie of unique and terrifying Spidersaurs to battle!
• Unlock new abilities as you advance through the InGest Corp facility!
• Three difficulty settings: Well Done, Medium, and Rare!
• Unlockable arcade mode and speedrun mode!
Spidersaurs will initially be sold as a digital download on the Switch eShop. Limited Run Games will have a physical release at a later date.