Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All announced for Switch
GameMill today announced Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All, a follow-up to the 2019 game based on Discovery’s high-octane franchise. A release is planned for this fall on Switch.
Here’s an overview of the racing game, along with a trailer:
Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All raises the stakes of the series’ cutthroat competitive action — but each race is just one battle in a much larger war. Your success and rep will depend on how well you perform, how you mod your vehicles, and the experience you rack up along the way. Customize a variety of high-performance rides, put the pedal to the metal, and defeat all challengers to be crowned the champion!
– Build the ultimate support crew with drivers from the show like Ryan Martin, Big Chief, AZN, Lizzy, Farmtruck and more, earning access to better parts to improve your ride and winnings
– Race 26 drag vehicles plus 5 challenge cars in 36 unique locations and awesome events
– Customize your machines with over 250 parts, including rims, parachutes, window tints, and smoke colors, with even more options for personalizing your garage
– Compete for Street Outlaw fame against other players in asynchronous online multiplayer and leaderboards
– Experience intense racing action with HD visuals and HDR lighting made with Unreal Engine
Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All will be distributed both physically and digitally on Switch.
Source: GameMill PR