Surreal shoot ’em up action game Straimium Immortaly coming to Switch this month
Posted on December 2, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Digerati and developer ctoday announced that the surreal shoot ’em up action game Straimium Immortaly will be launching on Switch this month. A release is planned for December 25.
Here’s an overview of Straimium Immortaly, along with a trailer:
Bosses and beasties abound in this bizarre and vibrant roguelite/shump/dungeon crawler hybrid. Armed with a jetpack and a smorgasbord of weapons and power-ups, Straimium Immortaly pits your lone warrior against the forces of the Queeni Emperess. Agility, precision, and loads of loot are your only means of surviving the Cubicus.
– A world like no other: explore the bizarre, butts-hard procedurally generated and monster-filled rooms of the Cubicus
– Otherworldly pixel-art: old-school pixels meet vibrant new-school style
– Fly quickly, carry a big gun: from the Ionic Laser to the lightning-blasting Electra Casta, wield an arsenal of 25+ upgradeable weapons and 50+ items
– Unleash ninja powers: discover and harness a variety of mysterious shinobi abilities
– KO XL baddies: defeat a myriad of huge monstrous bosses in your bid to rid the galaxy of Queeni taint!
– Your fight, your way: unlockable classes, mutators, cheats and hats. Level seeds and size options to customize your run. Boss Rush mode, Incursion mode, and more
– A whole ton of stats: keep track of your progress through leaderboards, achievements, and compendiums of enemies, bosses, weapons, items, and more
Source: Digerati PR