The Artful Escape confirmed for Switch, out next week
Posted on January 18, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The Artful Escape is making the jump to Switch, publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer Beethoven & Dinosaur just announced. It’s just a few days away with the launch date set for January 25.
The Artful Escape originally debuted last September, but only on Xbox platforms and PC. Annapurna is now gearing up for release on new systems.
If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out the following overview:
On the eve of his first performance, Francis Vendetti struggles with the legacy of a dead folk legend and the cosmic wanderings of his own imagination.
In an attempt to escape the musical legacy of his uncle, a teenage guitar prodigy embarks on a psychedelic journey to inspire his new stage persona, searching for who he isn’t in an adventure spanning stolen opera houses, melodic alien landscapes, and the impossible depths of the Cosmic Extraordinary.
Starring voice performances by Michael Johnston, Caroline Kinley, Lena Headey, Jason Schwartzman, Mark Strong, and Carl Weathers.
* A story about great expectations, towering legacies, aliens, folk music, guitar solos, making stuff up, and living your dreams like memories.
* Musical jams. They’re visceral. They traverse dimensions.
* Craft your own stage persona from the sci-fi beginnings of your backstory to the trim on your moonboots.
* Converse, consult and chill with all manner of beings: disenchanted publicans, nostalgic villagers, lumbering alien wildlife, and reality-defying behemoths.
* Shred, soar and dance across the multiverse. Traverse landscapes made of sound — composed by your movement — as if the world itself were an instrument.
We have a trailer for The Artful Escape below.
The Artful Escape will arrive digitally on Switch through the eShop. Access the official site here.