The Bridge confirmed for September 7 on Switch
Posted on August 29, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
These days we unfortunately have to take release dates on the European eShop with a grain of salt. New games added to the store often have their release dates shifted. But fortunately, one of the recently listed release dates was correct.
After previously hitting Wii U, The Bridge is now landing on Switch. The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild officially confirmed today that the game will be available beginning September 7 in North America, Europe, and Australia. It’ll cost $9.99.
Here’s an overview:
The Bridge is a logic puzzle game that forces the player to re-evaluate their preconceptions of physics and perspective. It is Isaac Newton meets M. C. Escher. Manipulate gravity to redefine the ceiling as the floor while venturing through impossible architectures. Explore increasingly difficult worlds, each uniquely detailed and designed to leave the player with a pronounced sense of intellectual accomplishment. The Bridge exemplifies games as an art form, with beautifully hand-drawn art in the style of a black-and-white lithograph.
Features of The Bridge include:
– 48 thought-provoking puzzles, each unique from the rest, all requiring an innovative solution.
– Gravity manipulations, gravitational vortexes, parallel dimensions, and many more mind-bending concepts in a world where the laws of physics are not what they seem.
– M. C. Escher-esque worlds with impossible architecture set in the style of beautifully hand-drawn black-and-white lithographic art.
– An alternate version of the game unlocked after the main storyline has been completed, including challenging alternate versions of each of the 24 main puzzles, along with an alternate ending.
– A time-backtracking system to alleviate any fears of making a mistake.
Source: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild PR