The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters arrives on Switch this month
Posted on June 3, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters has received a console release date. Today, publisher Headup Games and developer Devespresso Games announced that the Korean survival-horror adventure title will release on June 19 via the eShop.
We have the following overview and trailer for The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters:
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. She soon realizes that something is amiss. Her once-familiar surroundings have twisted into something dark. She finds herself pursued by a slasher that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina ventures beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
● Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
● Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
● Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
● Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
● Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
● Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
● Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will support English, Korean, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese language options.
Source: Headup Games PR