The Deer God heading to the North American Wii U eShop next Thursday
Posted on April 20, 2016 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U eShop
The Deer God will be arriving on the North American Wii U eShop next week, publisher Mobot Studios announced today. It’s slated for April 28 with a $7.99 price point.
For those that missed it, here’s the recent trailer:
We’ve attached an overview of The Deer God below.
The Deer God is a game about survival, reincarnation, and karma; all set in a unique 3D pixelized world. Feast your eyes on the beautiful lighting, day and night system, and vast landscapes. Become one of the most beautiful animals on planet earth. LIVE AS A DEER. SURVIVE AS A DEER.
- Gorgeous 3D pixel art world to explore
- Supports Pro Controller and “Off-TV” play with GamePad
- Various animals and characters to interact with across multiple quests
- Unique Night and Day system
- Tons of items to find and use
- Use the power of statues and level up your antlers
- Find secrets and solve ancient puzzles
- Follow an interesting and dark story line
- Amazing Original Soundtrack by Evan Gipson
Source: Mobot Studios PR