The Escapists: Complete Edition update out now
Posted on March 7, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Team17 is now offering the latest update for The Escapists: Complete Edition on Switch. For the most part, today’s update boils down to several improvements and fixes.
Below are the official patch notes:
- Audio settings are now retained until the player enters any prison.
- Down on the D-pad now correctly opens the Journal menu.
- Players can now use handheld controls if a wireless controller is also connected.
- Jungle Compound now displays the correct prison image on the results screen.
- Santa’s Sweatshop Intro Movie audio no longer repeats on the loading screen or main menu.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing players to lose all money when reloading a save.
- Fixed a bug where knocked out characters may become stuck in a walking animation.