The Wild at Heart out for Switch in November
Posted on September 15, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Humble Games and developer Moonlight Kids have announced a final release date for the Switch version of The Wild at Heart, their action-adventure game. It’ll be available starting on November 16.
Fore more on The Wild at Heart, check out the following overview:
A mysterious hidden realm. Two precocious kids fleeing hardship. Magical creatures and an oddball order of guardians who have lost their way. A stygian evil imprisoned. Welcome to the Deep Woods.
- Amass your Horde – Collect and deploy a swarm of quirky Spritelings; small magical creatures for you to command. Break stuff, collect loot, fight enemies, build new paths, and more!
- Explore – A unique and sequestered world rich with centuries full of lore. Woods, caves, coastline, ancient shrines… The Deep Woods is full of puzzles to be solved and secrets waiting to be uncovered.
- Collect and Craft – Gather rare resources like magical crystals, scrap, electrical components and more to build new structures, items, and upgrades!
- Battle – Take on precarious wildlife and supernatural foes with the unique abilities of your Spriteling swarm and your trusty vacuum, the Gustbuster!
- Nightfall – “The dark is bad!” A common saying among the denizens of the Deep Woods, and for good reason. Malevolent beings lurk in the shadows here and you may just find yourself wanting to stay near a campfire light until sunrise.
Humble Games and Moonlight Kids have readied a new trailer to coincide with today’s release date news for The Wild at Heart. You can give it a look below.
The Wild at Heart will be offered both physically and digitally on Switch. Access the official website here.