Third-person adventure game Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town coming to Switch
The third-person adventure game Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is in development for Switch, VLG Publishing and imaginarylab have announced. A release is planned for Spring 2021.
We have the following overview and trailer for Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town:
Willy Morgan is a third-person adventure game, set in a fantasy pirate-themed world with a modern touch. Combining the traditional point-and-click genre gameplay with a unique cartoon 3D graphics, Willy Morgan has the dreamy atmosphere, the humor and the freedom to explore typical of timeless classics such as Monkey Island.
The story unfolds through funny dialogues and challenging puzzles.
Keen powers of observation, intuition and imagination are going to be needed in order to succeed and ultimately find the truth.
– Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles
– Unique graphic style – A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere
– Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see
– A Pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers…? Well, why not!
– 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs
– Original soundtrack – More than 2 hours of original music
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will be sold both physically and digitally for Switch. Badland Publishing will be distributing the title at retail.
Source: Badland Publishing PR