Time traveling platformer YesterMorrow announced for Switch
Posted on June 3, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Blowfish Studios and developer Bitmap Galaxy have announced YesterMorrow, a time traveling 2D platformer. A release window has not yet been confirmed.
Here’s an overview of YesterMorrow:
YesterMorrow is a single-player time traveling 2D platformer, mixing action sequences with puzzle elements, all wrapped up in an engaging story about a girl travelling back into her past to save her family and the remnants of a world now trapped in Never-ending Night.
Her world – destroyed. Her family – kidnapped. Join our heroine Yui in a desperate attempt to save everything she loved. Learn how to use Everlight, embark on a journey through four islands (Forest, Desert, Ice and Clockwork island) and use time travel to overcome obstacles and access hidden locations. Free your family from the clutches of Shadows! Find out what really happened to the Sun and whether it can be reversed.
– Learn how to wield Everlight, unlock six special abilities and use them to cleanse your world from Shadows.
– Explore a vast world of YesterMorrow spanning four different islands (Forest, Desert, Ice, Clockwork).
– Encounter dozens of creatures and defeat challenging bosses.
– Use the environment to your advantage and solve puzzles in different ways.
– Traverse the world in two different timelines. Enjoy the serene calmness of the past and battle your way through the corrupted world of the future.
– Discover the rich lore as you interact with the world and its inhabitants. And don’t forget to pet all animals!
– Locate hidden areas and collect power-ups and lore entries.
And a trailer: