Timer-based game Bob Help Them due out on Switch next week
Posted on March 5, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
No Gravity Games and Gagonfe are bringing Bob Help Them to Switch next week, the two sides announced today. A release is set for March 11.
Here’s an overview of Bob Help Them, along with a trailer:
Bob Help Them is a timer-based game, where your goal is to help all NPC’s, gathering resources, cooking food, fishing, and chopping wood before the timer ends. Enjoy the calming countryside while supporting craftsmen with their daily chores.
In Bob Help Them you can:
▪ Become a completionist. Finish 35 levels, help 6 NPCs, and collect 105 stars!
▪ Strategize. Learn who to help first, or how to sequence your activities to be as effective as possible.
▪ Bake. Cook a lovely pie from the freshly harvested fruit.
▪ Mine. Use a pickaxe to acquire stone, iron, or gold.
▪ Smelt. A nearby Forger needs your support. Take iron nuggets and turn them into a shiny ingot.
▪ Chop. Grab an axe and gather wood for Lumberjack.
▪ Fish. Find the closest pond and cast a fishing rod.
▪ Fry. Collect eggs from the chicken coop and fry them over the campfire so Chef can prepare a perfect meal.
▪ Harvest. Does the Farmer need some apples? Pick them from a tree and lighten up his day.
▪ Pet doggos. Yes, that’s one of your tasks, and it’s highly satisfying too.
▪ Catch the “One more level syndrome”. The simple and solid game design will draw you in.
▪ Chill. Operating under time pressure is usually associated with stress, in Bob Help Them it is quite the opposite. Cheerful music and being an important member of a small community sparks a relaxing atmosphere into the game
Bob Help Them will cost $7.99 on the Switch eShop. By pre-ordering, you can get it for $4.79.
Source: No Gravity Games PR