Torchlight III update out now on Switch (version 1.5.101759), patch notes
Posted on January 9, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Recently, a new 1.5.101759 update went out for the Switch version of Torchlight III. It includes a number of different additions, adjustments, and bug fixes.
Here are the full patch notes:
• Added Russian Localization for update changes.
• Added Final Icons for new pet skills.
• Fixed an issue where some players would get stuck in a state where they could not edit their fort.
• Fixed an issue where the style station could not be used with any controller.
• Turned on Pet Perches and Pet Beds that were turned off due to a bug.
• Fixed an issue where the Terracotta Dusk Mage Figure is much more expensive than other Figures of the same type.
• Fixed an issue where there was not enough lost remains quest items to complete the Lost Remains mapworks/dungeon quests.
• Fixed an issue where “The Deveined’ quest cannot be finished due to a lack of missing quest items.
• Raised the goldcap to 500k.
• Fixed an issue where the set bonus of the ‘My Lil’ General legendary affix applies to the basic bonus, while not having any effect of its own.
• Fixed the ‘Glacier’s Edge’ Legendary item that was missing from the Legendarium.
CLASSES & SKILLS
• Fixed an issue where the effect of ‘Hammer Spin’ skill persists even after the skill stops.
• Fixed an issue where the skills cost in the tooltips is incorrect for Forged vent and steam skills.
If you’re interested in Torchlight III, you can pick up the game from the Switch eShop.