Tower of Time due out on Switch this month
Posted on June 4, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Digerati has announced that Tower of Time, an action-RPG from developer Event Horizon, is arriving on Switch this month. A release is planned for June 25 on the eShop.
Here’s an overview of the game:
About The Game
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
– 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
– Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
– 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
– Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
– Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players
And a trailer:
Source: Digerati PR