Train Valley 2: Community Edition heading to Switch
Posted on October 2, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Original: Today, BlitWorks Games announced a partnership with Flazm to bring Train Valley 2: Community Edition to Switch. It will be available on October 17, 2023.
Train Valley 2: Community Edition is the latest micromanagement tycoon puzzler. The Switch release includes the DLCs Passenger’s Flow, Myths & Rails and Editor’s Bulletin plus a selection of 158 community made levels carefully curated by the developers.
Learn more about the game in the following overview:
Drive forward the industrial revolution in Train Valley 2 Community Edition, build railroads, upgrade your locomotives, and keep your trains on schedule without delays or accidents to meet the ever-growing demand of the cities and industries in your tiny valley. Take your railroad company from the days of the Industrial Revolution and into the future, meeting the needs of the valley’s cities and industries.
If you’ve ever wanted to solve complex logistics and transportation problems, fancied yourself as a bit of a train mogul, or you just love solving puzzles – there is a lot for players both new and old. Even if you’ve never played the original, there’s a lot to do in Train Valley 2: Community Edition!
- A Unique blend of Micromanagement, Tycoon and Puzzle games, putting you in control of your own company – that needs to help its local community thrive.
- Train Valley 2 Community Edition not only includes the DLCs Passenger’s Flow, Myths & Rails and Editor’s Bulletin, but also a selection of 158 community made levels.
- Upgrade your stock of locomotives and acquire advanced engines, with 18 models to unlock.
- Keep your trains running on schedule across 50 levels in Company Mode.
- Discover the history of railroads in elegant low-poly graphics! Train Valley 2 is a joy to look at and immerse yourself in.
- Produce and ship increasingly sophisticated goods in 18 models of locomotives to unlock and more than 45 types of train cars – it’s up to you to keep things as efficient and cost-effective as possible, while the world around you gets more demanding!
Have a look at a trailer for Train Valley 2: Community Edition below.
Update (10/2): The game has been delayed by about a month and will now launch on November 22, 2023. It was explained that the “BlitWorks Games management team decided to postpone the launch in order to improve all the adaptations and ensure the game arrives in the hands of the players in the best possible version for each platform.”
If we happen to hear about any changes to the release date, we’ll be sure to let you know.