Tray Racers arrived on Switch this week, and Bit Loom is celebrating with a launch trailer. The free-to-play title was made available on the eShop.
For those interested in learning more, check out the following overview:
From the creators of PHOGS!, Tray Racers! is a free-to-play racing game set in a vibrant post-apocalyptic world. Armed with nothing but your trusty tray, you play as a ragtag kid speedster – race solo or with up to 16 players through a wacky playground of randomly-generated sand dunes, cute critters, bouncy cactus forests and more!
Surf the sizzling sands. Dazzle your pals with tray tricks. Hitch a ride on a giant worm. And outspeed your friends to become… the ultimate Tray Racer!
old onto your butts! It’s time to race…
- Surf the dunes on your very own tray
- Race solo or in online multiplayer (with up to 16 players!!)
- Embrace your inner daredevil with *bonus speed* for near misses
- Goof off with silly emotes
- Pull off cool tray tricks & combos
- Perfect for parties with pals
Discover a dazzling desert-world!
When the world ended, the people of Tray Racers! found a better, more sustainable way to live. Together, and in better harmony with nature.
Every race takes place on a unique, randomly-generated track – with weird and wonderful vistas, hazards, creatures, and surprises from a mix of bizarre & beautiful post-apocalyptic biomes. Featuring:
- Bouncy cactus forests
- Wacky wastelands
- Cute bugs & other critters
- Chaotic Canyons
- Sustainable solarpunk settlements
- Herds of GIANT Camellos
- & More!
Style: Race in style! Give your racer a makeover with…
- Sick Threads
- Gnarly Hairstyles
- Custom tray paint-jobs
- & More!
Chill: Get cute and cozy at the Camp
- Hang out with friends between races at the chilled-out Camp lobby
- Host a jam sesh with the Camp’s musical instruments
- Ponder your place in the universe under a starry night’s sky
- Pet *everything* with a dedicated ‘pet-the-thing’ button
- (There’s a friendly creature in the Camp called Scrump and we love him…)
- Made with by an indie team
- A positive take on the apocalypse that celebrates all things eco, kindness & community
- No way to hinder other players while racing (winning isn’t everything!)
- Characters that make you go awwwwwwww
Watch the launch trailer for Tray Racers below.
Tray Racers is located on the Switch eShop. Supported languages include English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.