Trover Saves the Universe physical version announced
Trover Saves the Universe is making the jump from digital to physical, as announced by Limited Run Games today. Pre-orders open sometime in Q4 2020.
Here’s an overview of Trover Saves the Universe:
Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You’re partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe.
Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices — created by Justin Roiland!
– A comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices. See how the best intentions can go horribly awry.
– You control Trover’s movements, but not his mouth. He’s got a lot to say about what’s going on in the game.
– Travel the cosmos to experience a variety of weird alien planets and bizarre characters with big personalities.
– Upgrade Trover AND YOURSELF with new abilities to (hopefully) defeat Glorkon while evading awkward situations.
– BONUS! INCLUDES FREE DLC:
— JOPO MODE: A new way to play!
— IMPORTANT COSMIC JOBS: Explore Trover’s workplace to help co-workers, prevent grievous harm, and unlock original comedy sketches from Justin Roiland.