Turn-based RPG Grand Guilds heading to Switch in Q1 2020
Posted on December 11, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Keybol Games and solo developer Drix Studios announced today that Grand Guilds is coming to Switch. A release is planned for Q1 2020.
Grand Guilds is a story driven, turn-based RPG with unique card combat mechanics. More information about the project can be found below.
After a year-long mission, Eliza returns to the seemingly normal city of Ozryn when suddenly a horde of mysterious creatures set fire to the streets. Upon repelling the enemies, Eliza and her guild strive to discover where the attackers came from, only to realize that the phenomenon happened all over the continent… all at the same time. With her guild’s reputation on the line, she takes it upon herself to find and capture whoever is behind the attacks. It is up to Eliza and her trusted guildmates to discern the true motive behind the unusual assault before the other guilds of Irin suffer the same fate, or worse.
– Turn-Based Strategy – Learn and master the fundamentals of tactical combat. Positioning and terrain will mean the difference between victory and defeat.
– Card Combat System – A diverse set of skill cards will form the abilities of your units, making every turn more dynamic and each decision more important and meaningful.
– Deck Building – Tailor each character to your playstyle by customizing their skill decks. Obtain powerful new abilities by completing quests or leveling your characters.
– Guild Quests – Embark on challenging, procedural missions that yield exciting rewards. Increase your guild’s reputation to earn bonuses that will aid you in combat.
– Diverse Cast – Each playable character has unique mechanics and abilities that enable them to fill various roles in your squad such as tank, support, and damage dealer.
– Epic Narrative – Unravel the mysteries shrouding Irin, a continent on the brink of war. Follow Eliza and her companions as they journey through this vast, magical world.
– Voice Acting – Characters shout out their actions in combat and express their feelings during dialogue using short phrases.
Source: Keybol Games PR