Turn-based strategy game Pathway announced for Switch
Posted on May 11, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The turn-based strategy game Pathway is making its way to Switch, Chucklefish and Robotality have announced. It will launch on May 27.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
In 1936, Nazi influence has spread, along with rumours of secret excavations, mysterious artefacts, and gruesome occult rituals… Assemble a bold team of adventurers and journey through the desert-wilderness. Outwit foes in strategic squad combat and locate ancient treasures before they fall into the wrong hands!
• DYNAMIC ADVENTURES – Discover 5 different campaigns of varying difficulty, each attempt generating a new web of events…
• TOUGH CHOICES – Encounter hand-crafted story events. Search the well? Save the villagers? It’s up to you!
• DECISIVE CONFLICTS – Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to make the best use of your team’s abilities and equipment in order to defeat the enemy!
• BUILD YOUR TEAM OF ADVENTURERS – Each of Pathway’s 16 unlockable characters has their own set of skills and quirks which can impact combat and story encounters.
• HIDDEN TREASURES – Trade-in your high-value loot in order to upgrade your team’s arsenal with increasingly rare weapons and armour.
• RECOVER & REPLAY – Experiment with different team combinations until your foes have been vanquished!
Pathway will cost $15.99 on the Switch eShop. By pre-ordering, the cost will be reduced to $12.79.
Source: Switch eShop