Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion launches on Switch this month, new trailer
Posted on April 1, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, an action adventure game first confirmed for Switch last October, has secured a final release date. It will be available digitally on April 22, Graffiti Games and Snoozy Kazoo confirmed today.
Here’s a refresher on Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion:
In Turnip Boy players take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from his home, Turnip Boy must go on an epic quest to pay back his massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
– A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
– Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
– Massive beasts to battle.
– Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
– A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
– Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
– Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
– Collectable hats to deck out Turnip Boy in any way you choose!
– A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
We also have a new trailer:
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion will cost $19.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Graffiti Games PR