Two Point Campus update (version 8.2.133665) available, patch notes
A new update has been released for Two Point Campus, bringing the game up to version 8.2.133665 on Switch. This update fixes a number of bugs previously present in the game, and updates a few features. Full patch notes can be found below:
Build number: 8.2.133665
- Fixed Crash when a graduating student is selected while leaving.
- Fixed a bug that meant Treatment Boost Research would not generate on other levels after it was unlocked on Pointy Peak.
- Fixed a bug that removed the Treatment Power Buff from the stats tab of a room when more than one Treatment Buff was added.
- Fixed a bug leaving patients headless if you picked up the Head Clinic after their head was removed.
- Fixed a bug that would leave notepads in the hands of NPCs if the Psychiatry Room was picked up during treatment.
- Fixed a bug where newly hired Janitors could take on the Ghost animations.
- Fixed a bug where the Flappy Hamper Emergency would not complete after meeting the successful criteria.
- Updated UI for Medical Courses in The Course Management screen, to include
- Updated Teacher Job Assignments to “grey out” classes they can’t do.
- Fixed an audio issue that meant the sound of fire would still be heard when paused.
- Fixed a bug where the Gazebo would not show in the Exterior Items menu.
- Fixed a bug on Lifeless Estate that prevented money and Kudosh rewards from being given to players after beating Expulsion Ceremonies.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect job icons on the Hog Logs and Roach Burger Kiosks.
- Tweaked how staff take breaks to stop them from doing so in the middle of training. Breaks should be completed before or after they begin training unless sent by the player manually.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Optimisations and Stability fixes