Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue HD update out now on Switch (version 1.0.1), patch notes
Posted on July 26, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue HD has received a fairly notable update. On Switch, the game is at version 1.0.1.
Today’s update includes improved dock mode performance, loading speed improvements, and more. We’ve posted the full patch notes below.
- You can now ride on cars in town again!
- Added mission marker for Archie singing mission.
- Improved docked mode performance.
- Stereo sounds will now play correctly (they were previously playing in 3D causing audio phasing).
- Loading speed improvements have been made, when loading audio data.
- Improvement to music playback causing FPS hitches.
- Fixed issue where the credits would not proceed to the scrolling credits at the end of the hills hoist credits unless you pressed a button to skip the hills hoist.
- Backer credits have been updated.
- Fix for occasional crash on exit issue.
- Misc memory leak fixes that eventually would lead to a crash.
- Fixed memory overwrite issue that could cause a crash.
- Fix for crash if an enemy was mid-attack sequence on a hero/friend when the hero/friend is in a chunk that is initialising or unloading.
- Fix for bad memory access in vehicle physics.
- Fixed memory overwrite in Bunyips that could cause a crash.
MISC BUG FIXES
- Fix for small “fall” glitch when waiting for a new area to load.
- Added correct audio to Krome logo video .
- Fix bug where the user could briefly make the control text box appear on screen when it should have been invisible, by touching/clicking the button area on it.
- Prevent TY sometimes jumping/biting/whatever when exiting the race results.
- Rendering fixes for parts of town popping off when in the tunnel between Bush Rescue HQ and town proper.
- Fix carts floating off into space if the race is restarted while on a grind rail.
- Fixed some UI continuing to draw when in photo mode.
- Improved shockwave code.
- Fixed minimap rotation causing parts of the map to exceed the bounds (due to mask not rotating with it).
- Fix for bug of 2 x TYs in some cutscenes.
- Fixes for reflection system using incorrect level’s reflections.
- Fixed underwater rendering issue.
- Fixed TY sometimes being unable to move after the Stone Beetle Temple Challenge minigame.
- Fix the informative text on selfie / TY’s view for camerarang not resetting properly when exiting/re-entering selfie mode.
- Fix dark clouds creating artefacts if you jumped from the top of the manor in Burramudgee graveyard.
- Fixes for the bunyip mortar instructions for non-English to match to English.
- Fixed Duke’s eyes turning red.
- Merged hearty beach water to improve reflections.
- Improved reflections in Helicopter minigames.
- PEGI Rating has changed to 7+.