Umurangi Generation update out now on Switch (version 1.2), patch notes
Posted on June 26, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Umurangi Generation was updated on Switch this week. The first person photography game is now at version 1.2.
The new update includes adjustments, fixes, and even a bit of improved performance. We’ve posted the full patch notes below.
– Focusing and Zooming while in creative mode is now scaled to fit different time scales
– Gyro reset button disabled when in develop mode
– Katikati train window occlusion
– Posters and Billboard flickering fixed by changing render queue (from 2000 to 3000)
– Render Textures are set to Bilinear from Point giving the game a higher clarity look and improved performance in some areas
– Some eyebrows, mouths and eyes would create a speckle effect when exposure was increased