Undead Horde 2: Necropolis out on Switch next week
Posted on May 27, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Following its Switch announcement several months ago, Undead Horde 2: Necropolis has secured a release date on Switch. It’s actually right around the corner with 10tons confirming that the launch is set to take place on May 31, 2023.
As a reminder, here’s what to expect from the game:
The living have razed your home: The Necropolis. Become a necromancer king and raise undead warriors from the remains of your enemies. With each victory, your army will grow stronger and your city will become more powerful, allowing you to take on even tougher challenges. Take back your land, free the undead souls and secure a future for the undead. Undead Horde 2 is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack’n’slash.
– Raise undead warriors of your choosing from enemy remains
– Command undead armies of over 100 units
– Rebuild the Necropolis and unlock new talents, new upgrades and new powers.
– Find and unlock unique undead minions to raise
– Level up and become the savior of Necropolis
– Conquer the world and save the undead souls
We have the latest trailer for the game below.
Undead Horde 2: Necropolis will be sold digitally on the Switch eShop. The title is priced at $16.99, and you can pre-order it now.
Source: 10tons PR