Unforeseen Incidents coming to Switch this summer
Posted on March 14, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The mystery adventure game Unforeseen Incidents is coming to Switch this summer, developer Backwoods Entertainment has announced. A release is planned for this summer.
Here’s an overview of the game plus a trailer:
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
– Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
– Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
– Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
– Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
– Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
– Meet lots of interesting characters
Unforeseen Incidents is coming to Nintedo Switch this summer!
— Backwoods (@tweetingwoods) March 13, 2019