Interactive mystery game Unforeseen Incidents is scheduled to arrive on Switch later this week. Check out some gameplay footage along with an overview of the game below the break.
From the game’s official Switch eShop page:
AN ADVENTURE ABOUT A CONSPIRACY AND A DEADLY VIRUS.
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
• Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
• Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
• Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
• Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
• Meet lots of interesting characters
Unforeseen Incidents is slated to arrive digitally on the Switch eShop on January 27.