ValiDate: Struggling Singles in your Area update announced, patch notes
Posted on November 24, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Veritable Joy Studios has announced a new update for ValiDate: Struggling Singles in your Area.
The patch will add new features and content. Players can look forward to a new rhythm mini-game, auto-save functionality, various fixes, and more.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Rhythm mini-game
- ValiDate’s rhythm mini-game allows players to play as Malik as he DJs his set for the gala in the MalikRocky route! Players will have a choice to play:
- Coochie Man
- Yo Gabba Gabba
- Malik’s Anthem
- Auto-save is coming to ValiDate! At every choice, the game automatically saves!
- Skip to the next choice button
- Players are given the option to skip choices to get their desired endings!
- Updated character outfitsand hairstyles for some characters
- Different font options
- Players have a choice of:
- Dosis (original font)
- Open Dyslexic
- End card indicators
- We added end-card indicators to let players know what ending they got!
- More quality-of-life, typo, and bug fixes!
It’s unclear when the ValiDate: Struggling Singles in your Area update will be live on Switch, but we’ll keep you posted.