Walking simulator Drizzlepath: Deja Vu to appear on Switch in November
Posted on October 12, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Switch will soon be adding a new walking simulator to its ranks, as publisher Eastasiasoft and developer Tonguç Bodur have announced Drizzlepath: Deja Vu for Switch. It will release next month, November 24.
Eastasiasoft has shared the following overview:
A vast and mysterious world lies before you, one that hides the truth of your existence and echoes the memory of past lives. As the tenth game created by Tonguç Bodur, Drizzlepath: Deja Vu is a reimagining of his first creation, a standalone experience accessible by any kind of player.
In Drizzlepath: Deja Vu, you’ll take the role of a nameless man climbing towards a mountaintop in search of answers. Witness events as you explore, each gradually adding to the larger existential narrative. Ponder the enigmatic and cyclical nature of memory through abstract storytelling and beautifully detailed environments, punctuated by ominous imagery that’s more mysterious than it is frightening, a beacon to guide you forward.
- Enjoy a relaxing walking simulator with events triggered by exploration.
- Navigate in a first-person perspective.
- Journey through lush 3D landscapes, often familiar and occasionally surreal or ominous.
- Discover secrets hidden throughout an expansive and seamless map.
- Experience a thought-provoking narrative about life and existence.
Watch a trailer for Drizzlepath: Deja Vu below.
The game will cost $6.99 / €6.99 on the Switch. Expect it digitally as an eShop download.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR