A new gameplay video has emerged for the Switch version of Where Cards Fall, which comes from publisher Snowman and developer The Game Band. The slice of life puzzle title first appeared on Apple Arcade, but landed on Nintendo’s console this week.
Learn more about Where Cards Fall with the following overview:
Where Cards Fall is a slice of life story where you build houses of cards to bring formative memories to life. Create pathways through dreamlike spatial puzzles to navigate the insecurities and emotions of high school and beyond.
• Over 50 challenging spacial puzzles that exercise your imagination and strategic thinking skills
• A captivating coming-of-age story told without words
• A unique style inspired by contemporary artistic movements
• Innovative gestures for both mouse and controller
• An original and immersive soundtrack. Headphones recommended!
Take a look at the gameplay for the Switch version of Where Cards Fall below.
Where Cards Fall is being sold digitally for Switch via the eShop. English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, and Portuguese language options are supported.
If you’re interested in exploring Where Cards Fall further, you can visit the official website. It’s currently up here.